The 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a virus of global health significance caused by infection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). COVID-19 is thought to spread from person to person in close contact through respiratory droplets. On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 a global pandemic.
It’s, our priority remains in the health and safety of our employees, and the healthcare providers, patients and communities we serve, and we are doing our part to deliver answers during these uncertain times.
Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
If you are confirmed to be or believe you are sick with COVID-19, the CDC recommends you follow the steps below to help prevent the disease from spreading.
- Self-isolate in your home, except to get medical care
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home
- Call ahead before visiting your healthcare provider and tell them that you have or may have COVID-19
- Wear a facemask
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands well and often
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces daily
- Monitor your symptoms and seek prompt medical attention if your illness is worsening
COVID-19 testing is imperative in helping healthcare providers identify infected and exposed patients more quickly. We has been working expeditiously to offer test services that will yield high quality and accurate results, including a molecular test for helping with COVID-19 diagnosis and a serology test to help indicate possible COVID-19 exposure.
MOLECULAR TEST FOR COVID-19 DIAGNOSIS: We offers a real-time reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (real-time RT-PCR) test, to ensure patients and providers have greater access to testing to promote earlier diagnosis and help limit spread of infection.
COVID 19 Test Walk-in (NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY )
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9-30AM TO 6-30PM
SATURDAY: 9-30 TO 2-30PM